This project is all about inspiring and encouraging reverence for His Presence.
Our prayer is that, as you soak in the music,
you will be drawn into the manifest presence of God and encounter Him!
What others are sayin:
"Reverence," could not be more aptly titled. The voicings are remarkable. Kirk is so good at orchestrating with all 88 keys. Such wonderful melodies! I am so grateful to Kirk for using his immense gifts to lead me to such a beautiful place, so close to the heart of the Lord." Mark Gershmehl ~ songwriter with more than 22 Dove award nominations
Reverence Digital Download
Fire On the Altar 4:320:00/4:32
Kyrie Eleison 5:370:00/5:37
Commune With Me 4:530:00/4:53
Weight of Glory 2:540:00/2:54
Healing Love 5:260:00/5:26
Restore Your Church 5:140:00/5:14
Within The Veil 4:020:00/4:02
My goal with the "Reverence" project is to take you on a musical journey into the Holy of Holies. There are 14 songs ... over one hour of music created to reflect and inspire reverence for God; music created to inspire the art of "beholding" the glory of the Lord. All of the songs on this project are strategically placed in sequential order, as one would seek to approach the Lord of all creation, in all His majestic splendor.
1. "Fire on the Altar." In the Old Testament, God commanded the priests that the fire on the altar of sacrifice must never go out, but must be kept burning at all times. This is a picture of how God commands that the fire of love and passion on the altar of our hearts must be kept aflame at all times.
2. "Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence": As you approach a holy God in His absolute purity, you are suddenly speechless. All you know to do is bow before Him in astonished wonder.
3. "Veni Sancte Spiritus" (Latin for "Come, Holy Spirit"): As holy desire for Him rises within you, this is your cry as you welcome His presence in your heart.
4. "Sanctus" (Latin for "Holy"): As you see Him in His glory, you are moved to cry, "Holy, Holy, Holy Lord, God of power and might. Heaven and earth are full of glory. Hosanna in the highest! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!"
5. "Reverence": As you behold Him, there is a deep inner posture of reverence in His awesome Presence. The reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord permeates your entire being.
6. "Kadosh" (Hebrew for "Holy"): As you continue your journey into the Holy of Holies, you are acutely aware of His holiness, which is the first and foremost aspect of His nature, out of which all the other aspects of His nature and character flow.
7. "Kyrie Eleison" (Greek for "Christ have mercy"): As you humble yourself in His Presence, like Isaiah, you are deeply aware of your sinfulness and your desperate need for His mercy. As you confess your sin and receive His cleansing and forgiveness, you give thanks that His tender mercies are indeed new every morning.
8. "Adoration." Because of His mercy and His unfailing love, all you can do is bow before Him in adoration, worshiping Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.
9. "Commune With Me"/Manifest Your Presence": This is your heart's desire: to commune with Him, face to face, as did Moses, "between the wings of the cherubim" ... and to encounter His manifest Presence.
10. "Weight of Glory": As you commune with Him, there is a "weightiness" of His Presence. This weightiness is the "kabod" of God, the weight of His Glory.
11. "Healing Love": In His Presence, in His unconditional, healing love, there is healing for the deepest deprivation in your soul.
12. "Flight of the Wild Goose": The early Celtic saints of Ireland and Scotland called the Holy Spirit the "Wild Goose." Though He is as gentle as dove, He is also wild, untameable and unpredictable. As you set your heart to follow the Holy Spirit, He may take you on wild adventures to places you never dreamed possible!
13. "Restore Your Church": Worship and intercession go hand in hand. As you worship Him, you pray for God to restore, renew, revive, and rebuild His Church in every nation.
14. "Within the Veil": As a result of meeting and communing with Him "within the veil," you are now changed and transformed "from glory to glory." (2 Cor. 3:18)